|K1||Admission at 2 years and 8 months old||
|K2||Admission at 3 years and 8 months old|
|K3||Admission at 4 years and 8 months old|
Classes of AM- Monday to Friday
8:30 – 12:00
Classes of Whole Day- Monday to Friday
8:30 – 16:30
School social worker
It is hoped that through collaboration with schools, early identification and early intervention, we can provide support and counseling services to children and parents in need.
Support to NCS
We provide English and Mandarin translation/interpretation services and carry out multicultural activities to build an inclusive campus to help non-Chinese speaking children integrate into campus life and learn Chinese well.
On-site Pre-school Rehabilitation Services(OPRS)
Cooperate with OPRS, children with special needs who are waiting for subsidized pre-school services can get the necessary training in the school as soon as possible.
- Our meals strive to balance nutrition and deliciousness. We provide breakfast, fruit, lunch and tea.
- Our children at school are provided a balanced diet with rich nutrients, minerals. We ensure that they have sufficient physical strength to prepare for learning.
- Meals are designed and prepared by professional nutritionists.
- Meals are cooked by our chef.
- The kitchen, stove and utensils must be properly cleaned between meals.